Putting a wag in their tail
Puppy and Beginners Course
Our beginners training course consists of six sessions where your dog will socialise and learn new skills in a safe and controlled environment.
As positive trainers we strive to ensure that all dogs in the class have positive experiences and that all training is force-free, pain-free, and punishment-free. We like to make sure classes are always lots of fun for you and your dog!
In these classes your dog will learn the beginnings of loose lead walking, learn to settle down and chill out (great for those hyper puppies running around the house!), how to sit, lie down, recall, stay, leave things alone, and much more!
This course costs £95 and includes:
– Six group sessions
– Access to our online learning academy with written and video content for all the skills you will learn in class
– Access to our private Facebook group with access to our trainers where you can ask questions, share frustrations, and celebrate wins
Our Training Club is a community of dog guardians who come together to train new and solidify existing skills and behaviours.
Our Training Club will help you improve your dog’s response to different cues, perfecting behaviours and challenging them by adding distractions, distance and duration.
Membership to our Training Club costs £65 and includes:
– Six group sessions
– Access to our private Facebook group where you have access to our trainers, and other dog guardians to ask questions, share frustrations, and celebrate your wins
Being a member of our Training Club, you will have the opportunity to work towards different badges and awards, including:
– Recall, Loose Lead, Impulse Control badges, amongst others
– Bronze, Silver, and Gold Posiitvely Pawfect Awards
Ultimate Puppy Package
Puppy & Beginners training classes – teach them basic and advanced skills around distractions and socialise with other dogs and owners
4 x Private 121 training sessions after the course to help with anything you like!
3 months by appointment telephone support
Total package: Worth £340
You pay £250 saving £90
Hoopers is a fun, low-impact sport and each of our courses run for five weeks. It aims to be an inclusive sport, suitable for all dogs and inclusive of handlers with different abilities. The sport combines the use of hoops, tunnels, barrels and TanGo mats in varied courses.
To participate in these classes your dog must be friendly around other dogs and people. We will teach you the rest of the skills!
Our hoopers course costs £65 and includes:
– Five group sessions